Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Beautiful You!

Happy Wednesday!
Today I would like to share a card with you
that I made for the Unity Stamp Co. Challenge.
The challenge this month is to make a card using Unity/Ippity stamps
and it must have an opening/flap/window of some sort.
This is the card that I created for the challenge:


and the card opened:



 

I kept my card pretty simple so that the focus stayed on the colored butterfly.
I just made a circle in the bottom of the card with my circle punch and then stamped the butterfly above it and the sentiment beside it. I then stamped the butterflies again and colored one and used my scissors to cut it out and pop it up to where it peeked through the window.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Card Stock: Kraft (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific)
Stamp: Beautiful You (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Misc.: Spectrum Noir Markers, Stickles, Foam Adhesive, SU Ribbon

5 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

Oh,Stacey, your card is gorgeous!! Love the opening for the butterfly and that bright ribbon with the kraft! AWESOME!! Have a great day! :) HL

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

You know I love kraft! Love the colored butterfly and the ribbon looks perfect with the kraft. Another beautiful card!

Les
Trendy Twine

Diana said...

Very simple, yet elegant card. I like it!

missstamper said...

Beautiful!

Lisa Arana said...

This is so pretty Stacey. I'm going to feature it on the Unity Facebook page today. Thank you so much for playing along in the Unity Stamp Company doors and windows challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...