Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just saying hello

Happy Wednesday!
Today I would like to share with you a card that I made
for 2 different challenges.

2. March card challenge at Scrapbook.com, sketch category

For my card, I went with bright colors on a Kraft base. Something I don't think I have done before.
Here's my card:



I am really pleased with how it came out. Maybe Kraft just looks good with any color? haha! Thanks so much for taking a moment to stop by my blog today! I really appreciate it. I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Card Stock: Kraft (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: ColorBok
Stamp: Kaisercraft
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Misc.: Scallop Sentiment Border Punch (Fiskars), Pearls (Recollections)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great, Stacey. I like that you have mostly flat elements, then the two little flowers that just pop off. Very cute! and the colors DO look great!
Evelyn

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...