Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dear Santa....I can explain

For my Craftwork Cards DT Announcement, Click HERE

For my PDE #45 Food & Beverage post, Click HERE


Hello and Happy Saturday!

I hope you are all off to a wonderful start to your weekend!

I've been working on my holiday cards for the last few weeks and the sketches over at Freshly Made Sketches has really helped me get some done.

When I saw this week's sketch, I knew what I wanted to do with it right away.
Here is sketch #60:

and here is the card that I created from the sketch:

I kept it really simple and did not embellish too much that way it is much easier and cheaper to mail :) 
I let that cute little mouse stamp be my focus of the card.
I wonder what he needs to explain? haha! 
Maybe he got into some cheese he should have left alone??

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you all have a fabulous crafty weekend!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: Merry (My Mind's Eye)
Die: Classic Scallop Circles (Spellbinders)
Stamp: Cling Max Letter (Stampendous)
Ink: Archival Black
Misc.: Crayola Colored Pencils, White Gel Pen (Marvy)

7 comments:

Pat N. said...

Very cute card. I agree with keeping it CAS, especially if you have a lot of Xmas cards to send!

Georgiana said...

Love the clean and simple look! I wish I could make myself do some!

glorygirl said...

Such a cute card! Cannot believe it's November already!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

So cute! Love the festive colors, the faux stitching and that fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Migdalia said...

love the simplicity of this card..very lovely!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia

Jen Sannes said...

Awwww! I love that little mouse - he made me smile. :) This is such a fun holiday card. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Jen Timko said...

That is simply too funny! My boys might need this image..... :-) Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...