Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Teddy Bear Elf

For my Joy's Life Tags & Bags blog hop post, click HERE


Happy Wednesday!

All this week the Joy's Life Design Team is showing you cards that use those fabulous Joy's Life Stamps.

I decided to make a Christmas card.
I always need a lot of them and I like them to all be different, that way I don't get too burned out making the same ones over and over again (even though that seems to be the easier way lol).

Here is the card I created:

I am in love with my Teddy Bear Parade cricut cartridge!
All the bears are so cute!
I cut this bear out at 3" and popped him up with some foam adhesive.

My sentiment came from the Wintery Puns stamp set:

How cute is this Elf Definition?!? I love it!

Thank so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to stop by the Joy's Life DT Blog for daily inspiration.  
A new project is posted every day!

You can view all of Joy's products in her store by clicking HERE

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team*

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Teddy Bear Parade
Card Stock: Grey & Green (A.C.Moore), White & Black (Georgia Pacific), Brown (DCWV), Tan (? scraps stash)
Patterned Paper: Dots and Stripes (Echo Park)
Ink: Real Red (SU!)
Punches/Dies: Doily Lace (Martha Stewart Crafts), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Misc.: Holly & Frosted Lace Stickles, Black Enamel Accents, Dazzling Details (SU!), Foam Adhesive (Elmer's)

6 comments:

Karen said...

This is so adorable! And I love the background paper and sentiment! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

Soooo cute!! Love that bear

Beckie said...

How too cute.

Be blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

This bear takes the prize for ADORABLE!!TFS

Anonymous said...

Super Super cute!

Patty B said...

Your card is sooo cute and the saying works perfectly! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...