Thursday, August 1, 2013

Inky Situation #2

Hi everyone!
Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new linky party at An Inky Situation!

For An Inky Situation #2,  the theme is a color challenge!

Create a project based on the following colors:

If you don't have these exact Stampin Up colors, that's ok. Just try to get as close to these colors as you can. You can also incorporate neutral colors into your project, such as white, black & kraft.

Here is the project that I created:


For my card, I made my card base out of Calypso Coral and rounded two opposite corners and then added a layer of white cardstock on top of my card base. I then used my full heart punch and punched 3 hearts. One out of So Saffron, Calypso Coral and the last one out of Marina Mist. I popped each heart up with some dimensionals. For my greeting, I used a sentiment from the Four You stamp set onto some white cardstock. I cut a banner shape out of each end and then popped it up on the center heart with some more dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my latest creation!
Don't forget to head over to An Inky Situation
to see what my wonderful DT sisters did to inspire you.

I hope you will join us and play along!
I would love to see what you create!

My friend Janis' Stampin' Up! Demonstrators page

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

Photobucket

Stampin Up items used & item numbers:
  • Calypso Coral Cardstock #122925 & Classic Stampin Pad #126983
  • Marina Mist Cardstock #119683 
  • So Saffron Cardstock #105118
  • Full Heart Punch #119883
  • Four You Stamp Set #130538
  • Stampin Dimensionals #104430
Non Stampin Up Products Used:
Georgia Pacific White Cardstock. Martha Stewart Score Board, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, White Gel Pen



3 comments:

Ali said...

LOVE your card and colour combo, Stacey! great work!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Nice card Stacey! This color combination is one of my favs....love it!
Hugs,
S.

Migdalia said...

Very PRETTY!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...