Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer In 3D Blog Hop Winner!

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Today I would like to announce the winner for my prize for the 

I had random.org pick a number from all the comments and the winner is.......

#24 Honeybearz Designs said...


I just love this so adorable I will have to go and get this file now for sure. Thanks for sharing.
Congrats!!
You have won 2 rolls of Washi Tape!
Please send an email with your shipping address to 
staceyscreativecorner @ gmail . com (no spaces)
 with 3D blog hop winner in the subject line by August 18, 2013 to claim your prize or prize will be forfeited.

Thank you all so much for hopping with us!
I hope you had a great time!

Have a fabulous crafty day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Honeybearz Designs said...

Hi Stacey. This just made my day. Thank you so much. Oh and I did get the file so I will be sure making a gift box. Thank you for such great inspiration and this yummy blog candy. :)

Migdalia said...

Congrats to the winner!!

Honeybearz Designs said...

Hi Stacey I am not sure if you received my email or not I just got a Mail Delivery Subsystem notification in my gmail saying it didn't send.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...