Monday, November 11, 2013

Craft It Up & Link It Up #19



Today is my design team post for 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party 
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party 
and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Thanksgiving!!

Here are the amazing sponosrs for this linky party:
KaDoodle Bug Designs - $15 giftcard


The Scrapbooking Queen- Royal Surprise Pack

 The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Before I show you the card I created for the challenge, I would like to say...

Happy Veteran's Day!!
To all the men and women who have served and are currently serving our country,
THANK YOU!!

Here is what I created for this linky party....


I decided to use my new Label Card Thinlits Die to make a swing card.
It was so easy to make and super fast, great if you need to make a bunch of cards!

Here is a top view of the card open:

And it laying down open. I will write my greeting on the kraft cardstock:
(supplies & item numbers listed below)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Stampin' Up! Products:


Other Products Used:
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
Patterend Paper: Thankful (Authentique)
Misc.: Button, Hemp Cord

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

A very beautiful card.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Kathy Salido said...

Beautiful card Stacey!!

Tanya said...

Love this card!! The colors rock and the surprise.. NOT flat.. is awesome too!!

Donna K said...

Such a pretty, card Stacey! I love the design and crisp fall colors.

Mayras Designs said...

Beautiful card !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...