Monday, November 25, 2013

Craft It Up & Link It Up #20



Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Tags!

Here are the fabulous sponsors for this linky party: 

Too Cute by Jessica - $20 giftcard
&
Cardz TV - Set of CTV stamps
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party....
I wanted to make a 3D tag and find a way to incorporate candy onto it. 
We all know how I love making projects with candy lol! 
I found these cool curly canes and thought it would be perfect for this tag!
I simply added a glue dot onto the candy cane wrapper and adhered it to my tag. 
I then popped up my rosette on 3 layers of foam tape so that it would simply rest on top of the cane but be attached to the tag base. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!
Don't forget to head over to Craftin Desert Diva's to see the amazing tags my wonderfully creative DT sisters came up with :)
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Photobucket
Products Used:

Stampin' Up! Products:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Merry (MME)
Punches: Scall Sentiment (Fiskars), 2" Scallop Circle (EK Success), 1" Circle (Fiskars)
Misc.: Vintage Photo Ink (Ranger), Ribbon Scraps, Hemp Cord, Pearls (Queen & Co.), Foam Adhesive, Jungle Bells

5 comments:

Kathy Salido said...

This is such a fun tag Stacey, love the sentiment!!

Kathy
CDD DT Sister

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Stacey!! I love the papers you used!! The rosette is fabulous!! What a beautiful tag!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

A Fabulous tag!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Donna K said...

This is amazing, Stacey! I love it to pieces…such a unique and SWEET tag!

Georgiana said...

Super yummy tag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...