Saturday, January 25, 2014

LoveBug Creations' Love's Me...Love's Me Knot Blog Hop!


Hello Everybuggie! Welcome to LoveBug Creations' Love Me...Love's Me Knot Blog Hop and New Release Event!

Did you feel the love from Kimi & Pamela?  If so, you're on Cupid's radar, but if you stumbled upon the love and want to begin your adventure, go to Lovebug Creations!!!

Since we primarily sell ribbon, a knot is very important! It's what ties the bow in place and it's love that we share with others that ties us together.
We are so excited to share with you our new products that center around love.  With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, you might be planning some projects to demonstrate love for family, friends, co-workers, neighbors – the sky’s the limit with love!!

The New Love Products
1. Rumple Ribbon- The Loves Me...Love Me Knot Collection:

2. I Love Grunge

3. Simply Sheer

4. Beautiful Blooms

5. It's a Bundle, Baby!!!

This weekend ONLY we are offering our
"It's a Bundle, Baby" 

for $35!!!

What's included you ask?
Everything you see above (45 Yards of Ribbon & 18 Blooms) + 1 yard of Mesh (either White, Pinkish/Purple, Red or Black) + Free Shipping! 
It's a Bundle, Baby!!! :)

Gorgeous colors aren't they?
For my project, I decided to make a little Valentine gift.

I cut my little cake box from a file that I found in the Silhouette online store. It will hold quite a bit of candy!
For the top of my cake, I added some of the *NEW* Kisses Rumple Ribbon. In the center of my big loopy bow, I added one of the *NEW* Beautiful Blooms! I simply added some leaves cut out from a punch to the bottom of my bloom and adhered it to the top of my bow. 

No gift would be complete without a card right? 


For my card, I cut out my hearts from some My Creative Time dies. I used a heart border punch along the bottom. To finish off my card, I added some Simply White Rumple ribbon and then a *NEW* Beautiful Bloom to the middle of my bow.

Here is a picture of the box and the card together:

Thanks so much for stopping by and joining us on the Love's Me...Love's Me Knot Blog Hop!
And now let the love take you to the very talented Dorcas!

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost somewhere along the way:


 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supplies Used:
LoveBug Products:

My Creative Time Products Used:

Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Punches: Lace Heart Border Punch  & Rose Leaf Punch(Martha Stewart)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Strawberry Slush (SU!), Lt. Pink & White (Recollections)
SVG File: Pie Box & Labels Design ID 51848 (Silhouette Online Store)
Misc.: Foam Adhesive, Polka Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Tacky Glue

26 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Gorgeous colors and I love the cake!! What a fun idea and gift to get! Great job!! :)

Lovebug Creations said...

What a sweet set!!! The cake box looks divine and the card is just beautiful!!! I LOVE how you changed it up with the colors on each!!! Fabulous job my dear!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Unknown said...

Super cute! LOVE the cake box and the card is adorable!

Tracy said...

Very cute ...love the colors =)

Anonymous said...

Stacey, this set is amazing. I love how beautiful the cake box is and the card is spectacular. The Blooms are so beautiful!!!

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your treat box and card Stacey, Have a great weekend!!! :)

Marilyn said...

Beautiful box and card!

Stephanie Eaken said...

What an amazing treat box! Love the "Kisses" ribbon!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

the cake box is awesome! I love the card too.

Vickie said...

AWESOME cake box. I love the way you embellished it. Card is great also.

dawnmercedes said...

The bow on top of the pie box is AMAZING!! Love the CAS card too. What a nice pairing! (chocolate takes the cake though hehehehe!)

jessica said...

What awesome projects Stacey! Love that slice box!!!
Your card is perfect for your sweet treat!
Awesome job!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute card and cake box!!!! Lee-Ann :)

Kristi said...

Adorable Stacey! I have been tempted to try that cake box! ♥

Pamela Lash said...

Let me call you sweetheart - I'm in love with your projects - soooo darling - the cake slice is yummy and the coordinated card is beautiful!! Wonder eye-popping colors - thank you for being a part of our CT and sharing your talent!!

Tanya said...

Oh Stacey how wonderful!! I LOVE that lil cake box and the card.. super sweet!! Big hugs toots!!

Georgiana said...

Your set is super pretty, and that new BIG bundle is fabulous. Love all the colors.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Zingaro Skoolie said...

Matching cards and pressies are so fun - and these are just LOVELY! I am going to have to CASE that card sketch -- love the colors, too!!

morentin1326 said...

beautiful... I really love the look of ribbon and rose...

Crystal said...

very pretty! I love the new blooms!

Janis Lewis said...

Both of your projects are yummy! Love the ribbon. :) Janis

Klite3 said...

Love both of your products! Very pretty.

PJ said...

Your work just says HAPPY Valentines Day! The card is good inspiration, thank you!

Unknown said...

Both of your project are super pretty!!!

Beth F. said...

Your card and box compliment each other perfectly!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ your card and treat box is just BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the whole project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...