Monday, July 13, 2015

Enjoy The Sunshine!!

Happy Monday!

I hope your weekend was a great one!!
Tonight I have a fun summer themed card to show you that features one of those adorable turtles from the Beachy Turtles set from KaDoodle Bug Designs.


I thought this little turtle would be so cute wearing her sunglasses on her face! I added her little smile by using a face stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps. I added a bit of glossy accents to the beach ball as well as to some of the pieces of the surfboard for a bit of shine. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Cardstock: White (Neenah), Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive (SU!), All Others (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Sunkissed (Doodlebug)
SVG: Cutie KaToodles Beachy Turtles (KaDoodle Bug Designs)
Stamp: Bear Necessities (Scrappy Moms Stamps), Everyday Character Face Parts & More (PKS)
Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Misc.: Ribbon, Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen, Fun Stitched Edges Dies (MCT)

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Really cute, Stacey!!! I like your background papers and how you used the glossy accents!!!

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome shades!! Hehe!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...