Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A Friend Like Gnome One Else

Hi everyone! 
I'm back tonight with a quick post to share the card that I created for 
Day 2 of the MFT Camp Create.


Day 2 was all about coloring. The example shown was coloring on Kraft cardstock with colored pencils so that is what I decided to do also. 




I decided to use the You Gnome Me stamp set to create a little scene. The only colored pencils that I have are the old school Crayola ones so that is what I used. They ended up working pretty well, at least I think so lol! I added a piece of polka dotted vellum behind my image layer and then popped up that entire piece up with some foam tape.  I think it turned out cute. A new technique for me but I'm really glad that I gave it a try and I definitely think I will be doing it more often and trying different coloring mediums. 



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a peek at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Kraft, Vellum
--Stamp: You Gnome Me (MFT)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Dies: ZigZag Stitched Rectangles (MFT)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Crayola Colored Pencils, Sequins, White Gel Pen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...