Thursday, July 14, 2016

You Color My World

Hi everyone! 
I'm back tonight with a quick post to share the card that I created for 
Day 3 of the MFT Camp Create.


Day 3 was all about Inlaid Die Cuts! Such a great technique and I love that it doesn't add extra bulk which makes it so easy to mail! Here is the card I created:


I used the Rainbows of Happiness stamp set as well as the Rainbow and Puffy Clouds dies from MFT to create my card. I love how this turned out with all the glitter and sparkle. I added a few sequins for a little dimension. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a peek at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Vellum, All Others (DCWV)
--Stamp: Rainbow of Happiness (MFT)
--Ink: Versafine
--Dies: Stitched Rounded Rectangles (Pink & Main), Rainbow & Puffy Clouds (MFT)
--Misc.: Sequins, Spectrum Noir Sparkle, Foam Tape

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful, I love the sparkly rainbow.

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY! LOVE the sparkle on the rainbow! Fab Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...