Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Chipped Or Cracked.....

Hey everybody and happy Tuesday!
Today I have a cute little treat box that I made using those awesome Jaded Blossom stamps and dies. 


I used the Gable Box Die to create my box from some dark blue cardstock. I cut the front off of one of the panels so that my box would be able to remain "open".  I stamped my greeting from the Enchanted Bundle and used the Label Shape Dies to cut it out and added it onto the handle. I colored in that sweet Beauty, also from the Enchanted Bundle and adhered her to a Stitched Oval


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Nightshift Blue (MFT), White (Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Front Porch (Pebbles)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Copics: Skin: E50, E51, E21. Hair: E33, E35, E37, E39. Shoes/Dress: B21, B24, C6, C8. Book: E43
--Misc.: Crochet Thread, 3/4 " Circle Punch, Enamel Hearts/Dots

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how sweet! Love the image. Adorable project and you colored her so beautifully.

Theresa

Georgiana said...

What a sweet little treat box. I sure do like Belle, a favorite since she loves to read.

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...