Friday, March 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom's March Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Lee-Ann's Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through be sure to start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I created to share with you today:


I thought it would be cute to create a little tote that could hold some "birthday cake" to give to someone on their birthday so Jaded Blossom to the rescue! I used the the Candy Caddy to create my tote. I altered it a bit so that I could make the sides a bit taller to fit a snack cake. I decorated the front by adding some fun balloons from the NEW Balloon Dies and a greeting from the NEW Nom Nom stamp set. I added a birthday hat from the Birthday Dies and a few sequins. I added a grossgrain bow and a velcro dot to keep the bag closed. 


I decided to make a little 3x3 card to go along with my tote. I used the NEW Balloon Dies to create my balloons and heat embossed my greeting from the NEW So Many Birthdays 4. I added some sequins and some crochet thread bows to finish off my card. 


So cute!! I love how it turned out and it will be awesome to have on hand for when it is needed!


Regular Price for the Release Package is $134.99
 Free stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 3/18, 11:59pm pst.

BIRTHDAY LUGGAGE TAG 2

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the super talented Michelle!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Marlene(March Guest Designer)
Cindy
Nicole
Gigi
Mel
Jamie
Tina
Candace O.
Lee-Ann
Stacey
Michelle

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy hopping & shopping!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Supplies Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: The Celebration Stack (DCWV)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Versafine
--Misc.: Clear Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, Sequins, White Nuvo Drops, Grossgrain Ribbon, Crochet Ribbon

12 comments:

antdoda said...

To cute!!!

Vonmariedesign said...

Your tote and card are wonderful!!!

Sue D said...

I like your sweet balloon projects.

Denise Bryant said...

Cute tote and card! Love the balloons and party hat! Very festive!

Marilyn said...

Adorable tote and card!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Wonderful projects! So clever!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Adorable and sweet projects!!! Love them!!!

Melissa said...

So cute for a birthday!

Migdalia said...

Such a super cute birthday set!! I LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


Scrapper69 said...

Hi Stacey!!!Super CUTE card & Treat holder! I LOVE the fun design. You know I've been on Spring Break Vacation, so I'm sorry I haven't left you comments.. it's been a very busy week! I did check back at all your projects that I missed and they are some stunners! Hopefully I'll be back to my regular schedule now! :) Have a great day!

Theresa

Jen P said...

What a darling sweet gift set. Beautiful!

Iris said...

Cute projects - love the balloons and the party hat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...