Friday, May 15, 2020

You Are Mermazing!

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Friday! Any weekend plans?
 My area is starting to open up with Phase 1 but I believe I will still stay home for a bit.
 I'm definitely ok with staying home and crafting lol!

Today I have a sweet and simple card to share with you that I created for a few challenges.

 Here is a look at the card that I created:


I started by using some thick white cardstock to create my base. I added some striped paper to the sides and did a bit of doodling along the perimeter. I diecut some blue patterned paper and stamped a few background images and added some sand by diecutting some light kraft cardstock and doing a little paper tearing. I added it to the front of my card front and started working on my image. I stamped my Rock and Mermaid from the Mermazing stamp set from MFT and colored them with my Copic markers. I fussy cut it out and popped it up onto my card front with some foam tape. I stamped my greeting onto some pink patterned paper, did some more doodling and popped that up as well. I completed my card with a few enamel dots in the upper left hand corner.
I couldn't let May pass by without a Mermaid card, I mean it is Mer-May after all right??

The challenges that I am entering are:
(I was inspired by the stripes)

and last but not least: 

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Recollections & hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Let's Be Mermaids (Echo Park)
--Copics: 
  • Skin: E21, E51, E50, R20
  • Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37
  • Rock: W3, W5, W7
  • Suit: RV21, RV23, RV25
  • Starfish: Y11, Y13, Y15
--Stamps: Mermazing (MFT)
--Dies: Cross Stitch Rectangle Stax (MFT)
--Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide
--Misc.: Clear Wink Of Stella, Foam Tape, Black Sharpie, Enamel Dots, Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute! Love the adorable mermaid!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Elizabeth Hart said...

A completely charming and colorful mermaid - love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is so late but things have been crazy lately!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...