Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Happy Holidays Snowman Card

  Hi everyone!

I hope your day is off to a great start!

Today I am sharing an adorable Christmas card that I created using a cute image from


I'm a sucker for Snowmen! I love them and seem to gravitate towards any type of holiday decoration that has them lol! As soon as I saw this adorable little guy, I knew I just had to have him. 

To create my card, I started with a white card base and layered some striped patterned paper on top. I die cut some fun polka dotted paper, wrapped some crochet thread around it and popped it up with some foam tape for a little dimension. I colored Joe Frost Snowman with my Copic markers, fussy cut him out and popped him up with more foam tape. I added a bit of glitter to the snow he is sitting in and some glossy accents to his berries on his hat. I stamped my sentiment, popping it up with more foam tape. I completed my card by adding some snowflake sequins and a few random white Nuvo drops for a little visual interest. 

Copic Colors Used:
--Snowman Body: B0000, B000, B00, E31, E35, R20, R000, YR02, YR00--
--Hat/Jacket: 100, C8, C6, C5, C3, BG57, BG53, R27, R39, YG03, YG05, YG07, B00, B000--
--Scarf: YG05, BG53, R27--
--Candy Cane: R27, R39, C00--


I will be entering my card into the following challenges:
&
 (Red Crochet Thread and snowflake sequins are over a year old)

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Christmas Cheer & Very Merry (MFT)
--Digital Stamp: Joe Frost Snowman (Digi Doodle Studios)
--Sentiment Stamp: Beary Happy Holiday (Lawn Fawn)
--Dies: Stitched Scallop Basic Edges (MFT), Hip Hip Hooray (MFT)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Misc.: Glossy Accents, White Nuvo Drops, Snowflake Sequins


8 comments:

Donna said...

Fab card Stacey!
Love the wee snowdude!
Thanks for Letting It Snow with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Dotty Jo said...

Such a beautiful card, Jo x

Chrissy said...

Oh, he is perfect with little lop sided grin, so adorable, fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Sheryl said...

oh this is just beautiful. I love your choice of colours and that cheerful snowman is just adorable.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Jan’s Digital DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog

Lynda said...

What a great image - and you have certainly done him justice with your colouring and colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

Scrapper69 said...

I ADORE Snowmen!! Your card is sooooo cute! I love the fun cheery holiday colors too... Looks awesome my friend! Happy Thanksgiving!

Theresa

JoAnn said...

What an adorable snowman. I love your card and the colors. TFS
Congrats on your win at Shopping Our Stash challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...