Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Nice List

 Hi everyone!

I hope your day is off to a great start!

Today I am sharing an adorable Christmas card that I created using a cute image from


I had so much fun creating this card! I printed out my Santa's Eve image onto some cardstock and colored it in with my Copic Markers. I wanted the look of a snowglobe without having the bulk of a shaker to mail out during the Holidays, so I used a dome shaped die to cut him out, as well as the red frame around him. I added some stickles to the white parts of his hat and suit and some liquid applique to the snow on the chimney for some texture. I added my image and frame to my card and then heat embossed my greeting onto some black cardstock. I added a bit of crochet thread and then popped up my sentiment with a thin layer of foam tape. I completed my card by adding a few star confetti pieces, some white Nuvo drops for snow and some black doodling around the perimeter. I just think this is so sweet! I just love his little face!

Copic Colors Used:
--Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R000--
--Hair: C00, C0, C1--
--Suit and Gift Bow: R27, R29, R39--
--Boots, Gloves, Belt: C4, C5, C7, 100--
--Chimney: E11, E13, E15, E17, E07--
--Bear: E31, E44, G21, G24, G07--
--Sky: B41, B32, B34, B37--

I will also be entering my card into the following challenges:
&

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


Products Used:
--Cardstock: Recollections & Hammermill
--Sentiment Stamp: Secret Santa (My Favorite Things)
--Dies: Stitched Dome Frames (My Favorite Things)
--Ink: Versamark
--Misc.: White Nuvo Drops, White Embossing Powder, Frosted Lace Stickles, Red Crochet Thread, Foam Tape, Liquid Applique, Glossy Accents, Star Confetti, Black Sharpie Pen

4 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

What a sweet card. So cute and great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful snowglobe card, so much attention to detail, love this and a lovely festive digi image. Thanks for joining our challenge at Daisy Chains this month and happy crafting. Michelle DT x

Helen said...

Such a cute Santa and I love your sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge.

Helen x

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...