Saturday, June 19, 2021

Hello Sweet Friend!

 Hi everyone and happy Saturday!



Today marks the midway point in the challenge for the
The challenge theme for June is
Anything Goes with the option of Fussy & Fancy.

Here is a look at the card that I created:


I kept my card pretty simple since my stamp is on the larger side plus it is so adorable that I really wanted to keep the focus on the image. I used the Sweet Day stamp from Penny Black and colored in my image with Copic Markers. I added a very simple background by adding some grass and lightly coloring in the background to mimic a sky. I stamped my greeting into the bottom corner and then adhered my image panel to my card base. To finish my card, I used a couple of stitched rectangle dies to create a frame and cut them out many times in white and once in red patterned paper. I adhered them all together to add some dimension, added some thin red thread and glued it onto my card front. 


So simple but I'm very pleased with it :)

Copic Colors Used:
**Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, R20**
**Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37, E39**
**Shoes/Dress: C00, C0, R20, R32, R14**
**Grass/Flower: G43, G94, R20, R32**
**Sky: B0000**

Be sure to stop by the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog
I would love to see what you create using those fabulous Penny Black images!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it so very much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


Crafty Hugs,

Supplies Used:
--Cardstock: White (Neenah & Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy Neapolitan (American Crafts)
--Stamps: Sweet Day (Penny Black) & Borders & Sentiments May 2021 (Spellbinders)
--Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (My Creative Time)
--Misc.: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Crochet Thread, Glossy Accents, Black Gel Pen, Copic Sketch Markers. 




3 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG!! How adorable is that little cutie!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Helen said...

This is such a sweet card Stacey - fabulous colouring too!
Thanks so much for guest designing for us this month - we've loved having you!
Helen x

Helen said...

This is so super cute Stacey! Wonderful colouring! Great to see you as a Guest Designer this month. Stay safe! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...