Monday, August 1, 2022

You Had Me At...

Hi everyone!
Happy June!!

Today starts a new challenge over at the 

The theme for the month of August is...
By/At/Under the Sea


Here is a look at the card that I created:


I decided to use the image called, Vivienne Beach Girl for my card today. 
My card was so incredibly easy to make!
I started with a piece of heavyweight white card stock for my base and rounded just one corner. I cut a piece of patterned paper and added it to a piece of black cardstock before applying it to my card front. I colored Vivienne Beach Girl with my Copic Markers and used my Scan N Cut to cut her out. I popped her up onto my card with foam tape and added my sentiment strips opposite of her. I finished my card with a few sequins and some black crochet thread. 
Doesn't she look so nice and relaxed with her seashell and drink in hand?

Copic Colors Used:
--Skin: E51, E11, E33, R20, R83--
--Shell: E41, E43--
--Hair: E31, E33, E35--
--Drink: Y11, Y13, BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13--
--Hat: E41, E42, E55, YR00, YR12, YR15, YR18--
--Dress: YR00, YR01, C00, C0, R22, R43--
--Glasses: C6, C4, C1--
--Drink: Y11, Y13, BG000, BG0000--

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill & Recollections), Black (Recollections)
  • Patterned paper: Summer Dreams (Echo Park)
  • Sentiment: Reverse Chill Summer (Simon Says Stamp)
  • Image: Vivienne Beach Girl (Digi Doodle Studios)
  • Die: Itty Bitty Strips (MFT)
  • Misc.: Black Crochet Thread, White Gel Pen, Foam Tape


1 comments:

Salnclts said...

Cute card! Your title to your post had me curious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...