Thursday, August 18, 2022

You're My Favorite Song!

Hi everyone!
I hope your day is off to a great start!

Today I am sharing a fun card that I created using some new images from



How cute are these little kiddos?
Each kid is a separate image but I knew I wanted to pair them together to make a fun card to give to my hubby. So super simple! Here's how I did it. I opened up my Word program and inserted each image and got them as close as I could. I grouped them together and then sized them to where I wanted them. I typed out my sentiment above them using a font on my computer and printed it out onto some white cardstock. I colored them with my Copic markers and rounded the corners. I used some fun patterned papers from Doodlebug for all my layers and added some music notes that I die cut out from black cardstock. I finished my card with a little enamel heart and some glossy accents. 

Copic Markers Used:
**Freddy**
--Skin: E50, E51, E21, R20, R00--
--Hair: E21, E23, E25--
--Shirt: BG53, BG57, C00, C0--
--Shorts: C4, C2--
--Shoes: C2, C4, C6--
--Walkman/headphones: C2, C3, C4--

**Chanille**
--Skin: E50, E51, E53, R20, R00--
--Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27--
--Dress: 100, Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15--
--Shoes: C2, C4, C6, C8, 100--
--Walkman/headphones: R81, R83, R85, C2, C3--

I would also like to play along with the following challenges:
&

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Black (Recollections)
  • Patterned Paper: Love Notes (Doodlebug)
  • Images: Freddy & Chanille (Digi Doodle Studios)
  • Sentiment: Computer Generated using Carley Font
  • Dies: HB2U (Stamp Annie Thing)
  • Misc.: Enamel Heart, Glossy accents, Foam Tape, Corner Rounder


4 comments:

Caroline said...

Absolutely adorable!

Donna Walls said...

How adorable and I'm sure your hubs will love it! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Izzy Scrap said...

Adorable card ! This digital stamps are very cute and you coloured them so beautifully. Love your design with the different PP. Beautiful, I'm sure your hubby loved it ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous card! Love the cute image and you have coloured it sobeautifully. Love the background papers too - such a happy card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...