Thursday, September 22, 2022

Halloween Wishes!

 Hi everyone!

I hope your day is off to a great start!

Today I am sharing a fun Halloween card that I created using a super cute image from


This card was so super simple!
I created my cardbase using some black cardstock and layered two different patterned papers on a diagonal on top. To seperate the layers, I cut another piece of patterned paper  & added a spider web border to each side. I printed out Jazzy Jette & Crew onto some white cardstock and colored the image in with my Copic markers. Once I had it colored in, I fussy cut the image and popped it up onto a black oval with foam tape. I added it to my card and popped up my greeting below it. I added some star confetti along with some Nuvo drops to complete my card.
They look like they are ready to go out and have a spooky good time huh?
So incredibly cute!

Copic Markers Used:
--Pumpkins: YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12, Y11, R35, R32, E27, E23--
--Cat: N6, N4, N2, V17, V15, V12, YG05, YG03, R20--
--Bats/Spider: C4, C2, R20--

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really do appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Black (Recollections)
  • Patterned Paper: Happy Haunting (Doodlebug)
  • Digital Stamp: Jazzy Jette & Crew (Digi Doodle Stamps)
  • Sentiment: Reverse Spooky Salutations (Simon Says Stamp)
  • Dies: Oblong Doily Frames (Daice), Fishtail Foundations (MFT)
  • Misc.: Confetti Stars, Yellow Nuvo, Black Nuvo, Spider Web Border Punch, White Gel Pen, Gold Gel Pen, Copic Sketch Markers



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...