Monday, September 26, 2022

Pumpkin Pickin'

 Hi everyone!

I hope your Monday is off to a wonderful start!
I'm back today with my final post as a guest designer for Jaded Blossom!

Here is a look at what I created to share with you today:


I adore this little scarecrow and thought it would be so cute to put onto a little treat box. 
I started by creating my box using the Milk Carton Die and some Kraft cardstock. I layered some light aqua patterned paper on all the sides. I used some green patterned paper and the Border Dies 2 to create my little hills, added my sentiment from the Scarecrow Kisses stamp set and attached my hills to the front of my box. I used the Spring Dies 2 to create my cloud and added some little pumpkins that I created using the Fall Banner Dies. I stamped my scarecrow from the Scarecrow Kisses stamp set and colored him with  my Copic markers. Once I had him colored, I fussy cut him out and added him with foam tape. I created a double bow using the Bow Dies to close my box.


I adhered a twist tie to my bow so that the box would be easy to open and close without the bow getting ruined. As it gets closer to giving this little box away, I plan to fill it with some little pumpkin mellowcremes and harvest corn candies. Adorable!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
  • Jaded Blossom: Bow Dies, Spring Dies 2, Border Dies 2, Fall Banner Dies, Milk Carton Dies, Scarecrow Kisses
  • Cardstock: Kraft (Pen Gear), White (hammermill)
  • Patterned Paper: Pumpkin Spice (Doodlebug)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
  • Copics: Clothes: BG13, BG11, BG10, E21, E23, YR24. Face/Straw: E51, E50, E21, R20, Y21, Y26 Wood: E25, E23
  • Misc.: Foam Tape, White Gel Pen





2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable treat box! Love the cute scarecrow
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Darlene said...

OMG this is such a cool project and your coloring is excellent! Nicely done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...