Saturday, October 15, 2022

Merry Christmas Bunting

Hi crafty friends and happy Saturday!
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend :) 

Today starts a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and they are always anything goes as long as you use a All Dressed Up image.

Here is a look at the card that I created to share with you today: 


I really need to get started on some Christmas cards and this cutie called "Christmas Bunting" was perfect for a simple card to get one knocked out fairly quick. I started by creating my card base from some white cardstock and layering some red and white houndstooth patterned paper on top. I printed out my image and colored her with my Copic markers. After she was colored, I used a Zig Zag Stitched die to cut her out and layered some green circles at the bottom the create a scallop edge. I added some Grosgrain ribbon and added my image panel to the front of my card with foam tape. I added some little green enamel dots in opposite corners and my card was complete! So simple!

Copic Markers Used:
--Skin: E50, E51, E21, E04, R00, R20--
--Hair: E31, E33, E35--
--Shirt: R27, R39, R59, C0--
--Banner: G24, G28--
--Stars: Y28, Y26, Y23--

Thanks you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest card!
I appreciate it so much!
Don't forget to stop by the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and take a look at the inspiration from the team! I hope you will color up an ADU image and join us! I would love to see what you create!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (hammermill)
  • Patterned Paper: Welcome Christmas (Pebbles)
  • Dies: Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle (MFT)
  • Image: Christmas Bunting (All Dressed Up Stamps)
  • Misc.: Circle Punch, Ribbon, Foam Tape, Enamel Dots




 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...