Saturday, October 22, 2022

Thankful for You

Hi everyone and happy Saturday!

Today I am sharing a card that I made with the one of the new images released this month from 


 I used the new image titled Toad Stall for my card. I think this is the sweetest image but I say that about all of Wendy's images lol! I just love them all!
I printed my image out onto a piece of white Hammermill cardstock, colored it in with my Copic markers & used a border die to create a little scalloped edge at an angle. I stamped my sentiment onto a piece of Kraft cardstock, adhered that to the bottom of my white image panel, wrapped some twine around and popped it all up with foam tape onto my plaid cardbase. I added a couple of stitched clouds and some small circles that I covered with glossy accents to complete my card.  

Copic Colors Used:
--Skin: E50, E51, E21--
--Hair: E31, E33--
--Mushroom: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, C00, C1, R37, R39, B0000--
--Leaves/Outfit: R37, YR27, YG97, YR21, E31, YG61, YG63--
--Bird: BG70, BG72, BG75--

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
  • cardstock: Kraft (Pen Gear), White (Hammermill)
  • patterned paper: Celebrate Autumn (Echo Park)
  • Dies: Stitched Scallop Basic Edges (MFT)
  • Digital Stamp: Toad Stall (All Dressed Up Stamps)
  • Sentiment Stamp: Fall Friends (MFT)
  • Misc.: Circle Punch, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, Twine, Glossy Accents, Copic Sketch Markers



 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...