Tuesday, February 14, 2023

If Friends Were Flowers...

Hi crafty friends!
I hope your day is off to a wonderful start!
I'm so happy to announce that I am a new DT member for the
I love card sketches and especially theirs!


Here is a look at the sketch that went live today:


For my card, I decided to use both the inspiration as well as the sketch!


I followed the sketch layout using some patterned papers from Doodlebug. I stamped my image onto some Copic friendly cardstock and did some simple Copic coloring before popping it up with foam tape onto my card front. I finished my card by adding a few enamel dots in the upper left corner and a little bow by the kitty's ear. 

Copic Colors Used:
--Cat: C6, C3, C1, C0, C00, R20, R00, R000--
--Flower: C00, Y18, Y11, YG67, YG61--

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you will stop by the Try Stampin' On Tuesday blog and take a look at the projects my teamies made and hopefully play along with us! I would love to see what you create!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
  • Patterned Paper: Swiss Dot & Simply Spring (Doodlebug)
  • Stamp: Meow To You (C.C. Designs)
  • Dies: Border Dies (Jaded Blossom), Nested Circles (WRMK)
  • Misc.: Enamel Dots, Foam Tape




1 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

What a sweet kitty card, Stacey! You did a wonderful job coloring her. That sweet bow is perfect!! A great first card as part of our TSOT Design Team!! Welcome aboard!!! -Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...