Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Will You Be My Valentine?

Hi crafty friends!!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Halfway to the weekend!! Woot Woot!!

Today I have a super adorable Valentine card to share with you that I created using an image from 


I just adore the little gnomes from Pink Gem Designs! Doesn't he look like he is getting ready to ask someone to be his Valentine? So incredibly cute!!

 I created my card front by adhering some patterned papers to a scrap piece of cardstock & rounding the edges. I added my sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock, punched a heart border and added it to my patterned paper. I tied some thread off with a bow and popped up my panel with foam tape onto my A2 top folding cardbase. I printed out my Valentine Gnome onto a piece of white Hammermill paper, colored him in with my Copic markers and used my Scan N Cut to cut him out. I popped him up onto my card with more foam tape and added some enamel dots to complete my card. 💗

--Copic Colors Used--
--Skin: E50, E51, E21--
--Hair: E41, E55, E57, E59--
--Bunny/Envelope: R20, R00--
--Rose: YG61, RV17, RV55, RV63--
--Balloon: RV000, RV00, RV63--
--Hat: BG23, BG11, BG10, C1, C0, C00--
--Shoes: C4, C2, C1--

I would also like to play along with the following challenges:
&

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
  • Patterned Paper: Made With Love (Doodlebug)
  • Digital Stamp: Valentine Gnome (Pink Gem Designs)
  • Sentiment: Bitty Hugs & Kisses (My Favorite Things)
  • Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
  • Misc.: Enamel Dots, Pink Crochet Thread, Lace Heart Border Punch, Copic Sketch Markers, Corner Rounder



7 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

That critter in the top of the hat is just so cute - love your colour scheme! thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Elaine Stark said...

Pretty colours and a cute image. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Linda Mc Enery said...

He is so cute! Beautiful papers and I love your heart border. Brilliant colouring! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Crafty KJ said...

This little gnome is so cute and I just love the colours you've used! Great papers too and a perfect card for this week's challenge at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Melanie Hungerford said...

How cute, love those pastel colors, and such a neat border! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable image and love the colors you chose for the gnome... beautifully colored. Love the heart border. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Loving the image with that little bunny peeking out for his hat and the colours look so fresh, it's beautifully coloured 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...