Tuesday, March 28, 2023

See You Soon (TSOT #600)

 Hi crafty friends!

I hope your day is off to a wonderful start!
Today starts a new sketch challenge over on the

Here is a look at the sketch:




Here is the card that I created based on the sketch:



To create my card, I started with a white A2 card base, that I covered with some pretty plaid paper. I added a strip of white cardstock for the divider that the sketch shows and then added a panel of cloud patterned paper to the top. I stamped my images and colored them in with my Copic markers before cutting them out with my Scan N Cut. I popped them up onto my cloud background with some foam tape and added my greeting, also popped up with foam tape. I completed my card with some pink enamel dots and some glossy accents on the stars & hearts on the balloon. So sweet and so simple! One of the many reasons I love sketches lol!!

Copic Colors Used:
**Basket: E31, E33, E35**
**Balloon: RV00, RV000, R81, RV10, R83**
**White Bunnies: C00, C1, RV000, RV10**
**Mouse: W3, W1, W0, RV10**
**Stars/Hearts: Y00, Y11, B21**

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you will stop by the Try Stampin' On Tuesday blog and take a look at the projects my teamies made and hopefully play along with us! I would love to see what you create!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
  • Patterned Paper: Spring Whimsy & Happy Patterns (MFT)
  • Stamps: Let's Go (The greeting Farm)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Misc.: Foam Tape, Glossy Accents, Enamel Dots, White Gel Pen









2 comments:

Dena J said...

This is so pretty, Stacey!

Melissa Grant said...

Lovely card Stacey! Beautiful coloring and perfect for the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...