Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Sending Sunshine

Hi crafty friends!
I hope your day is off to a wonderful start!
Today starts a new sketch challenge over on the

Here is a look at the sketch:

Optional theme: Weather


Here is a look at the card that I created based on the sketch:


Ok, this card was so so so easy!!
I originally was going to go a different direction by using a stamped image, however while flipping through some of my paper packs trying to find some papers, I came across this one from Simple Stories that I have had for quite a long while. The great thing about this paper pad was that, on top of wonderful patterned papers, it had some really fun cut apart cards for pocket scrapbooking. So my original idea was ditched and a new one was born lol! I simply used the cut apart card to create my focal point and paired it with some patterned papers that coordinated. I added some little enamel hearts, crochet thread and some foam tape and my card was done!

It was so incredibly simple that while I had everything out, I decided to make a second card as well.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you will stop by the Try Stampin' On Tuesday blog and take a look at the projects my teamies made and hopefully play along with us! I would love to see what you create!

I hope you have a great crafty day!


Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
  • Patterned Paper: Full Bloom (Simple Stories)
  • Misc.: Foam tape, Crochet Thread, Enamel Hearts, Clear Wink Of Stella, Corner Rounder

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...