Hi everyone!
I hope you're having a wonderful day so far!
I wanted to pop in real quick and share a card that I made for my hubby.
We are getting ready to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary!!
I am truly blessed to get to live life with him every single day!
Ok, Ok, back to the card lol!
I saw the sketch over at the MFT Card Challenges blog and knew it would be perfect for my card.
I started by creating a white top folding A2 card base and cutting some strips of patterned paper, adhering them at an angle and trimming off the excess. I stamped my images from the Penguins In Paradise stamp set from MFT (one of my favorites!!), colored them with my Copics and fussy cut them out. I stamped my sentiment before adhering my images with foam tape onto my card. I decided he needed some fun trunks, so I stamped the image again, fussy cut his little swim trunks and glued them to my penguin to finish my card. So cute!!
Copic Colors Used:
--Tree: E35, E37, E39, YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09--
--Penguin: C00, C0, C4, C6, C8, R01, YR07--
--Popsicle: E53, Y13, Y15--
I would like to play along with the following challenges:
&
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!
Products Used:
- Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
- Patterned Paper: Summer Fun (Doodlebug Designs)
- Stamp: Penguins In Paradise (MFT)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Misc.: Glossy Accents, Foam Tape, Copic Markers


4 comments:
I like the bright colours of your card and ofcourse that little penguin steels my heart.
Lia DT DD
Love this card! So bright and cheerful! Happy Anniversary!
Adorable design! Love the bright colors. Happy Wedding Anniversary!
OMG ... so so cute and I love his paper piece shorts! Totally Tropical!! lol Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Double D Co-Owner
Post a Comment