Hi everyone and happy Monday!
I hope you had a fun weekend!
I was able to get a bit of crafting done and colored up this cutie to create another Christmas card for my stash...
I had so much fun coloring up this sweet little image! I don't know what it is but those images from The Greeting Farm just make me smile!
Here is how I created my card...
I started by creating a white top folding A2 card base and covering it with a piece of Holly printed patterned paper. I trimmed down a strip of green patterned paper and layered that onto my card at the bottom and added a piece of Ric Rak that I cut out using a die from Jaded Blossom to separate the two layers. I trimmed down a piece of red patterned paper, flagged the bottom end and added that to my card. I colored up the image from The Greeting Farm, Holiday Anya 7, and then used a oval die to cut her out. I popped that up onto my card with foam tape and added my sentiment, also popped up with foam tape. I doodled around the perimeter of my card with a black Micron pen.
I decided to stamp her again so that I could color just her hat again. I fussy cut it out and popped it up to give a little visual interest to my image. I love doing that! I added some gold Stickles to the stars on her hat as well as some glossy accents to the berries and gingerbread buttons to complete my card.
Copic Colors Used:
--Skin: E50, E51, E21, E04, R00, R20--
--Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37, E39--
--Hat/Shirt: R24, R27, R29, R89--
--Skirt: R29, YG99, BG96, C4--
--Boots: C2, C4, C6--
--Gingerbread: R20, R00, E43, E41--
--Holly/Stars: G46, BG96, R89, YR24, Y26--
I would like to play along with the following challenges:
&
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
- Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Noble Fir (Lawn Fawn)
- Patterned Paper: Have A Holly Jolly Christmas (Echo Park)
- Stamps: Gingerbread Brewed (Jaded Blossom), Holiday Anya 7 (The Greeting Farm)
- Dies: Border Dies (Jaded Blossom), Blueprints 27 (MFT), Nested Elongated Ovals (Pink Fresh Studios)
- Misc.: Black Micron Pen, White Paint Pen, Gold Stickles, Glossy Accents, Foam Tape, Copic Sketch Markers



9 comments:
What beautiful layers of pretty DP's, Stacey, even her sweet hat! Lovely coloring and sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Christmas in July! Julia xx
So cute!! Thanks for playing along our July challenge at Die Cut Divas.
What an adorable image (beautifully colored) and a super sweet card.
Oh so sweet! Beautiful coloring & design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
A wonderful mix of papers! I hope you're having fun with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
Super cute and oh so sweet, Stacey! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
I loove your card!!! So beautiful!! Thank you for joining us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
This is such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.
So darling- your coloring is amazing
Post a Comment