Hi everyone!!
Happy Thursday!!
I'm super excited today cause for the next 3 months, I am the Surprise Party Guest over on the
Yay!!
I love, love, love this challenge blog and am absolutely thrilled to be a Surprise Party Guest!!
Today starts a new challenge and the topping is...
Easy enough right? Of course, the topping is always completely optional.
"Anything Goes" Birthday is perfectly fine!
Here is a look at the card that I created for the challenge...
I had so much fun making this card and it was really pretty simple.
I started by using a Watercolor Wash Stencil and some Distress Inks to create a wonky backdrop for my scene. Once my Distress Inks were dry, I used a stitched rectangle die to cut it out & glued it to a Kraft A2 top folding card. I stamped my images from Pink & Main using some Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with my Copic markers. Once they were colored, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and arranged them onto my card to create a little scene. I popped up the cow and one of the clouds with some foam tape to add a little dimension. I stamped my sentiment onto a piece of Kraft cardstock and used a sentiment strip from an older set by MFT to cut it out. I placed my sentiment onto my card, also popping it up with foam tape.
I think this is so cute!
Copic Colors Used:
--Cow: E39, E37, E35, E33, E31, E50, E41, R000--
--Chick: Y13, Y11, Y00, R000--
--Fence: E21, E23, E25--
--Flowers: YG61, YG63, Y21, Y26--
--Clouds: B0000--
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Be sure to stop by the Seize The Birthday Challenge Blog to read all about the challenge and link up your own birthday project!
Be sure to stop by the Seize The Birthday Challenge Blog to read all about the challenge and link up your own birthday project!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
- Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Kraft (Pen Gear)
- Stamp: Udderly Adore You (Pink & Main)
- Dies: Udderly Adore You (Pink & Main), Stitched Rectangles (My Creative Time), Sentiment Strip from Blueprints 27 (MFT)
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Broken China & Twisted Citron Distress Inks
- Misc.: Watercolor Wash Stencil (MFT), Foam Tape, White Paint Pen, Clear Wnk Of Stella





1 comments:
This card is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment