Hi everyone and happy happy Thursday!
It's almost the weekend! Yay!!
It is also the 4th Thursday of the month and that means it's time for a new challenge over at the
Seize The Birthday Challenge Blog!!
The topping this go around is...
Of course, the topping is always completely optional.
"Anything Goes" Birthday is perfectly fine!
Here is a look at the card that I created for the challenge...
I've had these adorable little hedgehog stamps in my stash for quite a few years and I honestly don't think that I have ever used them until now. I was flipping through my stamps to get inspiration for the challenge and as soon as I saw them, I knew they would be perfect to pair up with some fall colors!
Here's how I made my card...
I created an A2 top folding cardbase and covered it with some floral patterned papers from a fall themed 6x6 paper pad. I die cut my yellow plaid banner, tied a bow around the top and adhered that to my card front. I did a little masking so that my hedgies could sit close together on the log, stamping them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloring my image with Copic markers. Once I had it colored in, I fussy cut it out and added it to a piece of vellum that I cut out using a zig zag circle die. I used a die to cut a balloon, added some string and poked a little hole so that my little hedgehog could "hold" it. I added some white details to the cheeks and the balloon with a white paint pen & popped up my Vellum piece with foam tape onto the front of my card. I stamped my greeting onto a piece of Kraft cardstock using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder, placing it underneath my little critters.
I think this came out so incredibly cute!!
Copic Colors Used:
--Hedgehogs: E47, E43, E41, E57--
--Log: E31, E33, E35, E23, E47, G94--
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Be sure to stop by the Seize The Birthday Challenge Blog to read all about the challenge and link up your own birthday project!
Be sure to stop by the Seize The Birthday Challenge Blog to read all about the challenge and link up your own birthday project!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
- Cardstock: Kraft (Pen Gear), Vellum, White (Hammermill)
- Patterned Papers: Celebrate Autumn (Echo Park), Sunflower Summer (Carta Bella)
- Stamps: Happy Hedgehogs (MFT) & Smile Maker (MFT)
- Dies: Zig Zag Stitched Circle Stax & Hip Hip Hooray (MFT), Sentiment Strips (Pretty Pink Posh)
- Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Misc.: Foam Tape, Hemp Cord, White Paint Pen, White Embossing Powder




0 comments:
Post a Comment