Saturday, December 15, 2012

Exciting News!

Happy Saturday!

Today I have some pretty exciting news to share!
I am proud to say that I am on the Creative Team for 


cricutholiday


I am so honored to be on this team with not only Dr. Phil Scraps, but also with the amazing talented ladies that he picked! 

I have a feeling you are going to be seeing some awesome projects providing you with tons of inspiration!

Make sure you head over to Dr. Phil Scraps to see the rest of the team as well as following so you don't miss a single project!

Following is easy, you simply sign up to follow by entering your email address!
You will get a email whenever there is a new project posted.
Easy Peasy! 

I hope you all have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sonya said...

So honored to get to work with you again!! Congratulations!

Kimberly J. said...

Congrats friend!!! :)

Janis Lewis said...

Congratulations! Never heard of this site, so I'm excited to see what you do! :) Janis

Melissa said...

Congrats!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...