Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Snowman Soup

Happy Wednesday!

All this week, the Joy's Life Design Team is showing you projects that not only incorporate Joy's amazing stamps but food as well :) 

I decided to make some fun little gifts for my daughter and her roomies:



For my snowman soup, I filled 2 little bags with some Vanilla Hot Cocoa and Mini Marshmallows.
I then put those in a bigger clear bag and added some Kisses and Mini Candy Canes.

For my topper, I used a label from the Labels 4 die from Spellbinders and folded it in half. 
I then ran it through my snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder.
I stamped my sentiment and my snowman and then hand cut them out and attached them to my topper.
I added a little bow and Voila!

Isn't that Snowman Soup sentiment and Snowman adorable??
You can find both of those in the NEW stamp set by Joy's Life titled


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
You can find daily inspiration on the Joy's Life Design Team blog, new projects posted daily!
To see all of Joy's products, click HERE

Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team*

Supplies:
Card Stock: Blue (Recollections) & White (Georgia Pacific)
Ink: Jet Black (Archival Ink)
Cuttlebug: Snowflakes
Die: Labels Four (Spellbinders)
Misc.: Ribbon (Offray), Sharpie Markers & Crayola Colored Pencils

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!!

Marilyn said...

Cute idea. I am making some like that but I am putting everything in a bag that I cut from the Artise cartridge. Thanks for sharing

Migdalia said...

So Cute!Adorable Toppers!!
Enjoy your day,
Migdalia

Lynn said...

These treats are adorable!

Patty B said...

These are super cute and I can just see the smiles as you give them to your daughter & friends! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...