Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ho Ho Ho with CANDi

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday!

Today I get to share another project with you that uses that awesome 

I love this stuff! It is so versatile and light weight!


I simply added some CANDi to the middle of my "O's" to make my 
Ho Ho Ho pop off the card and give it some dimension without it being bulky.

Here is a close up shot of my CANDi:

I love the shimmery polka dots on the CANDi!

I used the green CANDi from the Very Merry Silver Collection:

There are so many great patterns and colors in the CANDi line! 
You should definitely check them out :)

For the UK store, click HERE

You can also find CANDi in the US at various online stores including:

Don't forget to check out the Craftwork Cards CANDi USA blog
there is daily inspiration for your CANDi needs :)

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Christmas Cheer (ho ho ho cut out at 2.5")
Card Stock: Real Red (SU!), Cream (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Festive (Authentique)
Die: Labels Four (Spellbinders)
CANDi: Very Merry Silver & Candi Fix
Misc.: Real Red Marker (SU!), Ribbon (Offray)

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Those candis look awesome in the o's. Would you be interested in being a Guest Diva at Die Cuttin' Diva in 2013?

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
Die Cuttin' Diva host
(coachfans at cox dot net)

Diana said...

Love your card, its happy!!

glorygirl said...

Super cute! Love the Candi in the center of the O's!!!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the polka dot candi you used.



--Cheryl--

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...