Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Peace Hope and Joy

Happy Wednesday!

This week the Joy's Life Design Team has been showing you projects that use those awesome Joy's Life Stamps as well as a certain technique.

I chose to drag out my sewing machine and sew on my project.
I am not a seamstress by any means, I don't even know why I have a sewing machine lol
But I do love the look machine sewing gives to my paper projects.


As you can tell from the picture, I am not very good at all with sewing straight.
That's ok though! I think it gives my card a little bit more character ;)

For my ornament, I used the Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge and cut it out at 2.75"
My patterned paper is from the Sweater Weather Collection from MME.
I am so pleased with how my card turned out, from the sewing to the non traditional Christmas Colors
and of course the sentiment:

I love the font on this sentiment! I think it went perfectly with my card!
You can find this sentiment on the Wintery Puns stamp set by Joy's Life.

You can view all of Joy's Products, HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to stop by the Joy's Life Design Team blog to see more technique inspiration!
A new project daily!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team*

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Christmas Cheer
Card Stock: White (Georgia Pacific), Midnight Muse & Old Olive (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Sweater Weather (MME)
Ink: Midnight Muse (SU!)
Die: Labels 4 (Spellbinders)
Misc.: Ribbon (Offray), Foam Adhesive, Dazzling Diamonds (SU!), Pearls (Michael's)

3 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful mix of colors!

Susie

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous card!Love the stitching!Great job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Sonya said...

Awesome card, Stacey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...