Saturday, August 13, 2016

Camp Create: Divine Dry Embossing

Hi everyone! 
I'm back with a quick post to share the card that I created for 
Day 4 of Session 3 for MFT's Camp Create. 


Today was all about Dry Embossing. Here is the card I created for the challenge:


For my dry embossing, I decided to use one of the circles from the Zig Zag Stitched Circles set. I inked up the background using some distress inks and then stamped my hill side with some black  ink. I then stamped my images onto some white cardstock, colored them in and then fussy cut them out and attached them onto my card panel. I heat embossed my greeting with some white embossing powder onto some purple cardstock and popped it up with some foam tape. I finished off my card with some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins. 


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Purple (Recollections), Vellum
--Stamp: Ewe are the Best (My Favorite Things)
--Die : Zig Zag Stitched Circles (MFT)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Versamark, Tumbled Glass & Twisted Citron Distress
--Copics: C0, C2, C4, C6, C8, E21, E51, V12, V15
--Misc: Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, White Gel Pen, 

3 comments:

Annheidel said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love the touches of purple.

Dot J Freel said...

So cute!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

just precious!

Alicia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...