Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Shopping Our Stash #265: What's the Good Word?

Hey everyone and happy Tuesday!!
It's time for a new challenge over at 

This week, challenge #265 is....
What's the Good Word
(use word dies)

Here is the project that I created for this challenge:


I decided to get a jump start on some Christmas gifts and make a little gift card holder. I used the Embossed Gift Card Holder die from My Creative Time to create it. I haven't used this die in a very long time, but it is still one of my favorite dies. I covered the front with some patterned papers, ribbon and some doodles with my white gel pen. I cut out the Believe from some black cardstock, added some wink of stella, a santa hat and a rhinestone to dot the "i".  I also added a bit of Liquid Applique to the Santa Hat, then used my heat tool so that it would fluff up. 

Here is a look at the gift card holder opened:


Be sure to head over to the Shopping Our Stash Challenge Blog to see what my design team sisters created. I hope you will decide to make a project and join us, I would love to see what you create!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler (SU!), Black (Neenah)
--Patterned Paper: Merry & Bright (Pink Paislee)
--Dies: Classy Girl Accessories, Embossed Gift Card Holder (My Creative Time), Believe (Little Yellow Bicycle)
--Misc.: Ribbon, Bling, Liquid Applique, White Gel Pen

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Chris Dring said...

What a great looking card holder! Fabulous design!

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous gift card holder, great die. super design.

Kimberly J. said...

Great project!! You are getting ahead on your holiday goodies! :) Love the pretty design on the gift card holder.

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! Great idea to get a head start! IT's never to early! :)

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...