Thursday, August 18, 2016

DCWV August Stack-a-holic Challenge

Hey there crafty friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Today I would like to share a card that I created for the

Here is the card sketch for the month of August:

and here is the card that I created based on the above sketch:


I am really ready for Fall!! lol! It is my favorite season! So of course, I went with a fall theme for my card. I used the Harvest House Stack from DCWV for all of my patterned papers as well as for my greeting. I also used the Harvest Gathering stack for my little brown tag and the Fall Glitter Matstack for my orange glitter cardstock. I popped up my main focal layer onto the dark brown patterned paper  with some foam tape for dimension and finished off my card with some sequins.

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Harvest Gathering & Fall Glitter Matstack (DCWV), Kraft (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: The Harvest House Stack (DCWV)
--Misc.: Glossy Accents, Sequins, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Foam Tape, Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies (MCT)

3 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my gosh, love these pretty colors and that sketch looks like fun! You did a wonderful job on it! Makes me want some new DCWV stacks ;o)

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH Stacey... your card is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE that sketch - used it before myself... it's an awesome design... but your card looks amazing!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Beth F. said...

What a gorgeous card! It follows that sketch perfectly. Thanks for joining in with the DCWV challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...