Monday, December 17, 2018

Brewing Up Christmas Wishes

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a marvelous Monday!
Today I'm on the Stamp Anniething Blog with this fun Christmas card that I created using some of those awesome stamps and dies!

I needed a couple more Christmas cards (I'm cutting it close, I know) so Stamp Anniething to the rescue!


I created my card base from some white cardstock and layered some fun teal snowflake patterned paper on top. I thought it would be fun to add a fun little peppermint frame so I pulled out the Shaker Basics Winter Add On from Stamp Anniething and cut it out twice, once from white cardstock and once from red glitter cardstock. I was able to do a little inlaid diecutting, adhered it to my card front and added a greeting from Jaded Blossom's Happy Brew Year stamp set. I stamped two of the Felicity - Hello images, colored them in with my Copic markers and added them to my cards with foam tape. I added a few little dots with my Nuvo drops and some doodling on my sentiment strip. 


They were pretty quick to make since I made them assembly line style. 

Here is a look at both:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supplies Used:
--Cardstock: White (Recollections & Hammermill), Glitter (AC), Vellum (Neenah)
--Patterned Paper: Holiday (AC)
--Stamps: Felicity - Hello (Stamp Anniething), Happy Brew Year (Jaded Blossom)
--Dies: Shaker Basics Winter Add On (Stamp Anniething), Card Mat Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20, R85 Hair: E33, E35, E37, E18. Clothes: R24, R27, R29, R89, C1, C2, C0, C4, C6
--Misc.: White Nuvo Drops, Foam Tape

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

She's so pretty! I love the shading on her dress. Fabulous card!
P.s. Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card! I Love it!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...