Thursday, December 20, 2018

Hippo Bird-day!

Hi everyone and happy happy Thursday!!
Are you ready for the holiday's? I decided to take a little break from Christmas crafting and make a birthday card using the Mojo Monday Sketch #505

Here is a look at the sketch:

Here is a look at what I created based on the above sketch:


I created my card base from some white cardstock and layered it with some cute papers from Echo Park. I colored that sweet little Hippo from My Favorite Things and used my Scan N Cut 2 to cut him out & popped him up with some foam tape. I stamped my greeting and popped it up with more foam tape. I finished my card with some sequins and Nuvo drops. 


I think it turned out so super cute!!
I will also be entering this into the monthly Birthday Project challenge over at the 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supplies Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill & Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Birthday Wishes (Echo Park)
--Stamp: Happy Hippos (MFT)
--Dies: Card Mat Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
--Copics: B000, B00, B01, G20, G21, G24, E97, N1, N2, N4, RV000, RV00, R81, R20, Y000, Y00, Y02
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, White Nuvo Drops, Crochet Thread

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is simply adorable, Stacey! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Georgiana said...

That hippo sure is cute. Fabulous colors and a great layout.

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... How CUTE! Love the sweet Hippo!!! Super Cute Card! Wishing you & your family a very Merry Christmas!!

Theresa

JoAnn said...

This is adorable. Love the cute hippo and pretty papers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...