Monday, December 3, 2018

Joy

Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing a Christmas card that I made using a file that you can find in the 


I created an A2 cardbase and covered it with some Holly patterned paper. I cut out the Joy Ornament and added it to a white Scallop Rectangle from Jaded Blossom. I finished my card with a simple crochet thread bow. So super simple but I love how it turned out!!


Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
--Cardstock: Black & White (Recollections), Silver & Glitter (Ms. Sparkle & Co.), Lime Green (Bazzill)
--Patterned Paper: Christmas Town (Doodlebug)
--Dies: Scallop Rectangle Dies 2 (Jaded Blossom)
--Misc.: Crochet Thread, Nuvo Drops, Foam Tape

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! How CUTE! LOVE the fun design and how you used the ornament for the "O"!!! Adorable! I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to leave ya some blogging love! Just know that I took some time to check out all your amazing projects from Jaded Blossom! They were just amazing an awe-inspiring!! Gotta love the craziness of the Holidays! Have a great Monday!

Theresa

Dorlene Durham said...

Cute card! Great SVG and perfect for a card. Love it

Golden Goddess Designs said...

simplicity with amazing details! I love it!

Alicia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...