Saturday, August 1, 2020

Digi Doodle Studios August Challenge!!


Hi everyone!
Happy 1st of August!!
Today starts a new challenge over at the


The theme for the month of August is....

Things With Wings

Here is a look at the card that I created:


For my card, I decided to use the image called Briar Berry Spry Fairy. Isn't she the sweetest? I colored her with my Copic Markers and then added a bit of grass along the bottom. I used a Stitched Oval Die and did a little partial diecutting so that her wing would go outside of the oval just a bit for a little interest. I added my greeting, offsetting it a bit, and a seam binding bow before popping her up onto my card front with foam tape.  I completed my card by adding some Nuvo drops to the mushroom as well as some randomly placed onto the card.

You can find Briar Berry Spry Fairy in the Digi Doodle Shop HERE
Be sure to check out the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog and take a look at what my amazing Design Team Sisters created!
 I hope you will will play along with us, I would love to see what you create!

I will also be entering my card into the following challenges:
&


Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


Supplies Used:
--Copic Markers:
  • Skin: E50, E51, E21, R20, R00, RV09
  • Hair: E31, E34, E35, E37
  • Dress/Shoes: B04, B02, B01
  • Wings: B01, B00, Y06, Y04, Y02, Y00, RV02, RV00, RV000
  • Mushroom: R89, R27, R17, R14, E41, E43, E44
  • Grass: YG07, YG05, YG03
  • Sky: B0000
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Berrylicious (MFT)
--Patterned Paper: Fun In The SUn (MFT)
--Sentiment Stamp: Fairy Friends (Lawn Fawn)
--Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More, Scallop Stitched Oval Dies (MCT)
--Misc.: White Nuvo Drops, White Gel Pen, White Blizzard Nuvo, Foam Tape

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Furrbster said...

She is really cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

MeSi said...

Such a beautiful card, I love your colour choices and those Nuvo drops on mushroom are just perfect. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Rene said...

She is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing her with us at Polkadoodles! Good luck,
Rene

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Definitely a very nice card! Beautiful colors and beautifully colored! Very nice done! And thank you for participating in Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog!

Hannapanna said...

Such a sweet card. Lovely colours and patterned papers. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the image :)) and your fabulous colouring.
Thanks for your lovely comment.
xx

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Fairy and the unicorn challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...