Saturday, August 22, 2020

Nurse: Another Word For Hero

 Hi everyone!

I hope you are having a fabulous day!

Today is my day to take over the Paper Nest Dolls blog and I created a sweet card to share with you today that I made for my daughter.


I started my card by creating a dark blue card base and layering some fun Nurse themed patterned paper on top. I used a Zig Zag Die to cut out a piece of blue cardstock, as well as a piece of white cardstock, and added a bit of doodling around the perimeter. I added some twine before popping up the layer onto my card with some foam tape. I colored that adorable Essential Worker Nurse from Paper Nest Dolls with my Copic markers and cut her out with my Scan N Cut. Once I had her trimmed out, I popped her up onto my card with more foam tape. I stamped my greeting using a stamp set from MFT, did some more doodling and tucked it behind my image just a bit and finished my card by adding some enamel hearts and Nuvo drops.


I think this came out so cute and I can't wait to send this to my daughter! Hopefully it puts a smile on her face after a long day.

Paper Nest Dolls Products Used:

You can check out the Paper Nest Digital Stamp store by clicking HERE
You can check out the Paper Nest Dolls Rubber Stamp Store by clicking HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
--Copic Markers:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20, R00
  • Hair: E31, E33, E35
  • Scrubs: B34, B37, B39
  • Shoes/Accessories: BV00, C00, C1, C2, C4, C6
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Blue (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Nurse (Scrapbook Customs)
--Stamp: Essential Workers Nurse (Paper Nest Dolls), Call The Shots (MFT)
--Dies: Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Stax (MFT)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Misc.: In The Navy (Trendy Twine), Enamel Hearts (Doodlebug), Black Sharpie Pen, Foam Tape, White Nuvo Drops, White Gel Pen



1 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...