Tuesday, August 18, 2020

You Take The Cake

 Hi everyone!

I hope your day is off to a great start!
Today I am sharing a super fun birthday card that I created using an adorable image from Digi Doodle Studios called Franci & Bosco.


Isn't this fun? So simple to do too! I started by creating a card base from some white cardstock, covering it with some blue patterned paper and adding a white scallop rectangle on top. I used a metal die from MFT to cut out my greeting twice, once from my bright pink cardstock layer and again from some confetti patterned paper so that I could do a bit of inlay diecutting. I colored that adorable image from Digi Doodle Studios called Franci & Bosco with my Copic markers and used my Scan N Cut to cut her out. I popped her up with foam tape and completed my card with some fun confetti pieces, sequins and Nuvo drops. I think this came out so cute! 

I will also be entering my card into the following challenges:
&

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
--Copic Markers:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R00
  • Hair/Dog: E31, E35, E33, E000
  • Pants/Boots: E41, E42, E44
  • Vest: E42, E44, E47
  • Shirt: RV52, RV55
  • Cake: Y00, Y02, B0000, B00, B01, C00, YG03, YG05, YG07, RV52, RV55
  • Party Hat/Balloon: B00, B01, YG03, YG05
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Pink (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Hey Cupcake (Doodlebug)
--Dies: You Take The Cake (MFT), Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (My Creative Time), Blueprints 27 (MFT)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, Pastel Confetti Sprinkles (Kat Scrappiness), White Blizzard & Simply White Nuvo Drops, Clear Wink Of Stella

9 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and great colouring thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Mel Sanz said...

Wow Stacey, I really love what this cute card. Using the pattern paper in the diecuts ads a really nice touch! Well done and good luck with the contest!
- Mel Sanz Jan's Digi DT

Mia said...

Beautiful and sooo cute! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Jan’s Digi Stamps
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Great card Stacey. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Lady Joyful said...

Great design! I love the confetti on the large sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

sue t. said...

This is too cute!! Thanks for joining us at our 500th challenge celebration at Cupcake Inspirations!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! This is so adorable, love how you have made the sentiment and your colouring is fabulous Sorry to be a little late but,thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow, fabulous design.
That is gorgeous. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Indy's Designs said...

What a super cute birthday card! Thanks for celebrating Cupcake Inspirations 500th challenge with us!
Hugs,
Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...