Tuesday, February 1, 2022

If Kisses Were Snowflakes...

Hi friends!
 Happy February!
I hope you are all doing well!

Since it is the first of the month, it is time for a new challenge at 

Here is a look at the photo inspiration for this month: 

The picture is for inspirational purposes so if the picture doesn't strike your fancy, you can enter a WINTER themed project. The picture is purely optional.

Here is a look at the card that I created:


 How cute is that little snowman! He just makes me smile so much! I was inspired by the pop of red against the snow in the inspiration photo and this card just fell into place. I started by using some glittery texture paste and a snowflake stencil to create some background paper. While that was drying, I stamped my little snowman and colored him with my Copic markers. I stamped my sentiment onto a smaller piece of cardstock and lightly inked around the perimeter with some Stormy Sky Distress Ink. I adhered it to a piece of red patterned paper, that I die cut out using a postage frame die. I wrapped some thread around, tying it off with a bow, and added it to my snowflake background. I did some more inking around the perimeter before adding the entire panel to a white card base. I completed my card by adding my little snowman along with some snowflake sequins and Nuvo drops. I think it turned out so cute!!

Copics Used:
--Snowman: B0000, B000, YR14, YR16, E35, R20, R00--
--Hat & Scarf: R56, R29, R27, R24, C00, C0, C2--

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you will head over to The Four Seasons Challenge Blog 
to see what my DT Sisters created and create a project to play along!
I can't wait to see what you create!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
  • Patterned Paper: Welcome Christmas (Pebbles)
  • Stamps: Seasonal Sentiments (Clearly Besotted), Snow Fun (Avery Elle)
  • Dies: Stitched Postage Frame Dies (My Creative Time)
  • Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stormy Sky Distress Ink
  • Misc.: Moonstone Nuvo Glimmer Paste, Foam Tape, Enamel Heart, White Gel Pen, Snowflake Sequins, White Blizzard Nuvo Drops, Snowflake Background Stencils (Lawn Fawn), Red Crochet Thread


3 comments:

Diane said...

Absolutely adorably CUTE card for our February wintery post. He is such a cute cute and happy snowman!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Darlene said...

OMG how cute is this little guy and awesome take on our mood board! Thanks for awesome design inspiration! Have a great day!

Bunny said...

The background paper you created is fabulous. I love the paper and die you used along with the great twine. A cute card. Bunny proud designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...