Thursday, February 3, 2022

Warm Friendships

 Hi crafty friends!

I hope you are all doing well and staying nice and warm!

Today I am sharing a friendship themed card that I created using a new clear stamp set from Ink N Splatter titled, Winter Holiday Penguins.


For this card, I started with a white A2 cardbase and layered it with some plaid and some polka dot papers from the Winter Plaids & Patterns 6x6 Paper Pad. I die cut a circle from some white glitter cardstock & layered a white die cut circle on top. I cut off a piece to form a straight edge before adhering my circles to my card front. I colored those adorable penguins from the Winter Holidays Penguins stamp set with my Copic markers and used to coordinating dies to cut them out. I popped them up onto my circle with foam tape and added my sentiment underneath them with more foam tape. I die cut some large snowflakes from some of the white glitter cardstock and added some snowflake sequins and white Nuvo drops to finish my card. Aren't those little penguins the cutest? I think they are so adorable and my card is so sparkly in person. I'm sorry I couldn't capture that.

Copics Used:
--Penguins: C2, C4, C6, YR14, YR18, R20, C000, C0, C1--
--Purples: V000, V01, V12, V15--
--Blues: B00, BG53, BG45, BG49--

I would like to play along with the following challenges:
&

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Ink N Splatter Products Used:
Other Products Used:
  • Cardstock: Blue (Recollections), White (Hammermill), Glitter (Pen Gear)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies: Winter Flake Dies (MCT), Fishtail Foundations (MFT), Nesting Circles (WRMK)
  • Misc.: Foam Tape, Snowflake sequins, White Nuvo Drops







5 comments:

Chrissy said...

So very cute and fabulous colouring..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

Donna Walls said...

Adorable Penguins and card design. I love the papers and color palette. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna

Tristan said...

Super adorable card Stacey. Love your colour scheme, the differing DSP and your colouring on those penguins.Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

Rae Ann said...

Great color palette and mix of patterns on this. The embellishments finish this perfectly.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Snow Much Fun challenge.

Rocky said...

Such a cute image and perfect for optional twist at Paper Funday, thank you for joining us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...