Friday, February 25, 2022

Thinking Of You

 Hi crafty friends and happy happy Friday!!!
Any fun plans this weekend? 
I'm not quite sure what we are doing yet but I'm sure we will find something lol!

Today is NEW RELEASE day at Ink N Splatter!!!
Oh my goodness! All the new stamp sets in this release are so incredibly cute and the papers....😍
You can see the new release, in it's entirety, at the Ink N Splatter Store Website and examples from the team on the Ink N Splatter Blog.


Here is a look at the card that I created using one of the new clear stamp sets titled, 


How sweet are those little bears???
I had so much fun creating this card! I started by creating a white A2 cardbase and covering it with some heart patterned paper from the new 6x6 paper pad, Painted Crush. Next, I cut out a postage stamp using a die and some light pink cardstock and popped it up onto my card base with foam tape. I used some Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp out the bears and butterflies from the Beary Secret Crush stamp set and colored them in with my COPIC markers. I love the Gingham prints in the Pattern Crush 6x6 paper pad so I stamped the image again so that I could paper piece her sweet little dress and bow. Once I had everything colored the way I liked, I used the Beary Secret Crush Craft Dies and cut them all out. I trimmed a piece of white cardstock to fit inside my postage stamp, stamped my greeting and added some soft pink thread & adhered it to my card front. I popped up those sweet images with foam tape, added a bit of glossy accents to the noses and hearts and my card was complete!
Absolutely adorable!!

COPIC colors used:
**Girl Bear: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, R20, R00**
**Boy Bear: E31, E33, E35, E37, R20, R00, B41, B45**
**Fence: E53, E23, E25**
**Grass/Flowers: YG61, YG63, YG67, Y21, Y23, Y000**
**Butterflies: Y21, Y23, B34, B60, C4**
**Envelope: C00, C000, R81**

I would also like to play along with the following challenges:
--Just Add Ink: #592 Just Choose Two (I used Patterned Paper and Layers)--
&


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Ink N Splatter Products Used:
Other Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Crafters Companion), Ballet Slippers (Lawn Fawn)
  • Dies: Stitched Postage Frame Dies (My Creative Time)
  • Misc.: Pink Crochet Thread, Foam Tape, Glossy Accents, Clear Wink Of Stella, COPIC Markers




4 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

Oh my! What a gorgeous card! Love the pastel patterned paper card base with the pretty layers and those bears are just too cute! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

Chantell Randall said...

Oh wow - that is super cute. Delightful card, beautifully coloured. Chantell Just Add Ink

Donna Walls said...

This image is seriously adorable and your coloring is superb! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge! Donna

Jana Forrest said...

Stacy your card is simply wonderful. I love every single element you have created. Thank you for linking up with Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...