Hi friends and happy Monday!
I hope you had a great weekend and are ready to take on the week!
It is still so hot here so we took it easy and stayed home where it is nice and cool lol!
The up side to staying home is a little more crafty time!! Yay!!
With school starting soon, I decided to make a super cute gift card holder that is perfect for a teacher.
Isn't is so cute?? Here is how I made it...
I started by creating that little bird using a die from Jaded Blossom, Gnome Friends: Bird Die, adding some little glasses & an apple to hold. I die cut a piece of lined patterned paper and used a Binding Edge paper punch to cut one edge to resemble a piece of notebook paper and added it to my "paper bag" pocket. I die cut some letters and numbers & placed them in the top left corner. I added my little bird in the bottom right, adding some stars to fill the empty spaces.
I trimmed down a piece of white cardstock to fit inside my pocket and used a gift card die to add the stitched lines and gift card notches. I created a double bow as act as the "handle" and added my gift card.
I added some white doodles with a paint pen and some white Nuvo drops to complete my project.
So super cute!!
I would like to play along with the following challenges:
&
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
- Cardstock: Moonstone (Lawn Fawn), Lazy Day (MFT), All Others (Recollections)
- Patterned Paper: Lined (Creative Memories), Swiss Dot Rainbow Petite & Take Note (Doodlebug)
- Jaded Blossom: Gift Card Die, Star Dies, Embellishment Clusters Die, Alphabet Dies 2, Bow Dies, Gnome Friends: Bird Die, Glasses Die, Fall Banner Dies, Paper Bag Die.
- Misc.: White Nuvo Drops, White Paint Pen, Foam Tape, Binding Edge Paper Punch




1 comments:
This is so dang CUTE and fun, hard to believe it will soon be schooltime again, where has the summer gone??
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B Co-Owner
Post a Comment