Happy Augtober!! haha!
Anyone else getting excited about the Halloween season or is it just me??
I think Halloween is one of my favorite seasons to create for, with the exception of Christmas.
I love this sweet little ghost from Digi Doodle Studios, called Bubbles La Boo, and couldn't wait to get her printed out, colored up and put onto a card!
Here's how I made it.
I started by covering my A2 card base with some patterned paper and rounding one of the corners. I inked around the perimeter with some residual ink that was left on my blending brush. Next, I cut down a smaller piece of patterned paper from the same paper pad and added a little border on two of the sides. I created the border by die-cutting two border pieces using a smaller die from Recollections and just gluing them together on the back of my patterned paper, overlapping them at the bottom corner. Next up was that super cute ghost, Bubbles La Boo! I printed her out twice, once on white cardstock and once again on a piece of plaid patterned paper. I colored her, very simply, with my Copic markers and then fussy cut her out. I added her to my card and then started working on her bow. I fussy cut the bow that was printed on the patterned paper, added some Copic coloring to add just a little dimension and then popped it up with some foam tape. I used a sentiment strip for my greeting and added some puffy star stickers and some black doodling to complete my card.
I think she is so cute!!
Copic Colors Used:
--B0000, C00, C2, R000, C6--
I would also like to play along with the following challenges:
&
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
- Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
- Patterned Paper: Monster Mash (Echo Park)
- Image: Bubbles La Boo (Digi Doodles Studios)
- Dies: Sentiment Strips (Pretty Pink Posh), Border Dies (Recollections)
- Misc.: Copic Markers, Puffy Stickers (Doodlebug), Black Micron Pen, Glitter Nuvo Drops, Foam Tape.



0 comments:
Post a Comment